A Feast For Your Gut

Eh? Let me explain…

There’s a lot of talk about how important your gut is in maintaining good physical and mental health.  Editing thousands of pictures is done in my gut as well: a shot either sings to me or doesn’t, and hopefully there’ll be a choice few that hit you right there too. Boom!  

Below is just a small smattering of pictures taken over the past years, selected purely on how I feel about them.  I approach weddings in a documentary style to capture real moments that are felt as much as seen.  As a long-term Londoner I’m a regular at London’s popular register offices and town halls in Islington, Stoke Newington, Marylebone, Hackney and Chelsea.  Always fashionable, always romantic.

My pricing is flexible and fair and might I add downright reasonable.   Please get in touch about how we can work together whether it’s for a low-key “I Do” at a local town hall or a three-day extravaganza.  I’d love to hear about your plans.

Most couples who book me wince at the thought of being the centre of attention. They’d rather spend their time with their friends and family and prefer natural, documentary coverage of their day. I’m a quiet, observational photographer who glides in with the action, capturing genuine moments as they happen. Ninja-esque, or “stealth” as a bride once described me.  

90% of your day is captured as it happens.  The other 10% is devoted to a few group pictures for posterity and a short session with just the two of you, ensuring that you have some time together (trust me, you’ll thank me for that!) and a few decent pictures to show the grandkids one day.